Responsible for maintaining the satisfaction of existing customers or clients and providing the best service for them. Responsible for working closely with the sales team or Account Executive in order to integrate new clients and retain existing clients.
- Identify and develop existing customer
- VIsit potential customers for new business
- Implement sales plan and communicate with customers in the territory in order to achieve target revenue
- Provide report to record revenue and customer relationship progress
- Obtain solution for customer requirement or issue on service for future service enhancement on timely manner and new product development in order to enhance service standard and to maximize customer satisfactio.
- Keep abreast with industry development and update of sales systems and ensure all procedures and policies updated.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Develop network and cooperation with internal and external parties
- Review and analyze sales performance and achievement
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Maximum age is 30 years old
- Hands on sales activities. negotiation skill, and presentation skill
- Strong command of English
- Familiar with Microsoft office.
- Knowledge of express freight forwarding and distribution industry would be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Have capability to build and maintain profesional relationship with potential client/customers
- Neat look, passionate, responsible and humble
- Fast learner, well organize, creative
- Target oriented and customer satisfaction
- Have driving lisence is a must and have own vehicle is preferable
- Placement : Palembang, South Sumatera
- account management
- internal communications
Tip, Asuransi kesehatan, Bisnis (contoh: Kemeja), Monday-Friday
Senin - Sabtu