We are an international standard hospital with more than 20 years of experience in the city of Medan. We are currently opening a new hospital facility in the Medan Tembung area and looking for the best qualified candidates.
- Responsible for making monthly MIS reports.
- Responsible for making daily revenue sales report every morning.
- Responsible for making daily Budget VS actual percentage report.
- Responsible for making estimates of utilities and representation every month.
- Responsible for making salary journal needed for closing financial statement process.
- Responsible for checking and approving every payment to be made.
- Responsible for assisting Finance Manager in making reports to General Manager every month.
- Responsible for assisting in the annual External Audit reporting.
- Responsible for assisting in making annual budget reports.
- Responsible for answering and providing requests of reports, documents from corporate office Indonesia, Malaysia, and Head Hospital Department.
- Minimum education is Bachelor of Accounting.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years experience in the same position. Experienced in hospital is preferable.
- Able to operate MS Office and skilled in using computer.
- Have leadership skills, detail oriented, good time management, can work under pressure, and able to work with team.
- Have loyalty, dedication, and high work discipline.
- Fluent in English (conversational and written).
- Placement in Medan Aksara (Jl. Letda Sujono, Medan Tembung).
- account management
- accounts payable
- accounts receivable
Good working culture