Manufacturing Systems Engineer punya tanggung jawab untuk merancang, mengevaluasi, dan memasang sistem dalam peralatan manufaktur.
- Conducting research and analysis to create the concept of new products.
- Designing systems and components that meet the needs and requirements using engineering tools.
- Prototyping, evaluating the test and design result, and redesigning until the product is ready to be manufactured.
- Providing good report and documentation.
- Reviewing and evaluating existing products to create recommendations of modifications and improvement for product development.
- Managing team member and work together to accomplish the goal.
- Working and collaborating with other professionals within and outside the engineering sector.
- Planning milestones, project time frame, and goals.
- Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques.
- Monitoring and commissioning engineering system.
Pengalaman:4 - 5 Tahun
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma's degree with a heavy focus on mechanical/mechatronics.
- At least 5 years of working experience in design and manufacturing process (machining and fabrication).
- Have the ability of using CAD/CAM (SolidWorks or Onshape is a plus).
- Have the ability of operating CNC machine.
- Have expertise of mechanical engineering especially in Kinematics / Precise and Moving parts assembly / Special Purpose Machine or Small - mechanism design.
- Have the ability to participate in DFMEAs and support PFMEAs.
- Have a good Design improvement, trials, and root-cause analysis.
- Accurate, attention to detail, tactful, and a fast learner is a must.
- Have a good interpersonal, leadership, and conflict resolution skills.
- Have a superb creativity, logic, vision, and problem-solving skills.
- Have a good communication skill in English both oral and written.
- Have the ability to work individually and in a team
- Willing to work in Salatiga or Semarang according to the project needs.
TunjanganDibicarakan saat interview
InsentifDibicarakan saat interview