DPO International is a leading specialized food distribution company in the Asian region with over 25 offices and warehouses in China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam. With a solid foothold across Asia and servicing nearly all aspects of the food industry, our employees are exposed to various markets, products and cultures, offering a unique work experience. At DPO, we develop leaders locally to lead effective change internationally
- Manage Quality Assurance / Quality Control (QA/ QC) related matters, and manage the Halal Assurance System, especially for In House Brands.
- Ensuring the Food Safety & Management System and Occupational Safety & Health guidelines are implemented.
- To monitor and oversee quality control and testing activities in the plant. Recommend and implement improvements when required.
- To create and update quality criteria, quality standards, and checklists for inspection.
- To investigate and prepare customer complaint reports and revert the corrective action plan to the sales department in a timely order.
- Ensure the Food Safety & Management System are implemented and coordinate for any internal and external audit.
- To investigate and troubleshoot all matters relating to product quality and safety; provide technical advice for corrective action.
- To communicate with suppliers or external parties related to quality.
- Take responsibility for QC assistant in the event required to.
- To perform any other responsibilities as assigned by Management / Superior
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Food Science/ Food Technology or its equivalents.
- At least 3-4 years of working experience in food industry or its related field.
- Ability to work independently, good team player, meticulous and able to flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and complemented with leadership and people management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office ▪ Good project management and organization skills.
- Well-versed in GMP, HALAL, HACCP, ISO 22000 and FSSC 22000 system.
- supervisory experience
Tunjangan Pendidikan, Asuransi kesehatan,
Waktu regular, Senin - Jumat, Formil (contoh: Kemeja + Dasi)