- Handle related activity of budgeting, variance analysis & periodically closing as well as handling day to day transaction through ERP system.
- Perform daily monitoring on budgeting interface process from Budgeting Systems into financial Systems and co-ordinate with information technology team to support for any failure process
- Co-ordinate with finance operational to handle day to day backlog transaction
- Convert and upload the yearly budget files into finance systems
- Continue to develop our ERP system according to internal requirements as well as providing dashboard and dropdown data for financial planning and budgeting database.
- Creating and design Financial Report (GL, BS, Cash Flow Statement) and database in excel.
- Controller & business partner for Enabler (GA Expense & Capex)
A Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) expert is essentially in charge of all business forecasting. They provide analysis in decision-making in all matters operational, financial, and strategic. A strong candidate combines a strong analytical mindset with technical ability and excellent people skills.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred S1 in Accounting or Computerized Accounting or IT with strong knowledge for accounting.
- Experience in SAP finance related system implementation is a must and experience in BI Reporting as an advantage.
- Possess knowledge about the financial cycle and its surrounding operations.
- Demonstrate knowledge of windows applications such MS Excel VBA, MS power points (advance in Ms Excel especially in database & dashboard).
- Strong analytical skill and result oriented.
- Able to work under tight deadline.
- statistical analysis
Senin - Jum'at