Digital marketers are responsible for branding the products produced by the company. In building brand awareness and communicating with consumers, a digital marketer uses digital channels such as e-mail, websites, and social media.
- Creating, managing, and design all digital marketing strategy.
- Growing the company's presence through Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and other strategically relevant online properties.
- Define metrics for the social channels campaigns.
- Use analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics and campaign feedback on a periodical basis with performance and actionable insights for leadership.
- Work closely with the team to plan and excute an engaging social content pipeline across channels.
- Measure, analyze, and report the performance/result, then consider how to improve.
- Responsible for managing digital paid channels, e.g. Instagram ads, Facebook ads, Google ads, and Social Media ads manager.
- Responsible for strategic business development and sales through social media.
- Experience in Digital Marketing is a must.
- Have at least 5 years experience for handling Digital Marketing, Market Research, Social media.
- Have experience in Logistic Company is required for this position.
- Understanding what user need and align with the team.
- Critical thinker, imaginative, and visioner.
- Internet and technology savvy, experienced with blogs, social networks, mobile apss, etc.
- Understanding about SEO and any tools for reaching up the online market.
- Knowledge in paid ads and its dashboard (Google Adwords & Facebook Ads).
- Jl. Ciputat Raya No. 99
- social media
- digital marketing
- market research
Tip, Asuransi kesehatan, Bisnis (contoh: Kemeja), Monday-Friday
Senin - Sabtu