An assistant manager is usually responsible for scheduling employees, training new employees, and hiring new employees. Depending on the industry they may also be asked to handle escalated customer complaints as they often work in a customer facing role. Completely free trial, no card required.
- Manage and maintain the manager’s schedule.
- Use word processing, spreadsheet, databases, or presentation software to prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents
- Responsible for the Mandarin translation in the department, and coordinating with other staff who do not speak Mandarin.
- Compile, translate and distribute meeting minutes.
- Candidate maximal age 35 years old
- Have personal assitant experience
- Must have excellent Mandarin (Oral, Written and Communication)
- Willing to work in Tangerang (J&T Cargo Tangerang Branch)
- management experience
- manage projects